Training for Boiler Operation Engineers (BOE) Examination in India
1) Eligibility Criteria for BOE Exams
Qualification: Degree or Diploma in
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Power Plant Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Engineers need to know
2) BOE Trainer
Mr. Dinesh L. Jadhav, B.E. – Mech.(COEP, Pune ), BOE, BEE Certified Energy Auditor
- He is a Qualified Graduate Mechanical Engineer, with Post Graduation in Machine Design
- More than 40 years of proven multifarious practical Experience:
- Energy Auditor in 2006
- Experience: Services in boiler and power generation
- troubleshooting in Boilers, Power Generation, and power plant maintenance
- Energy Audit for Thermal & Electrical
3) Features of BOE Course
- Online webinar by Industry Experts with what’s app call or phone
- Time to time guidelines will be given
- Candidates feedback are taken for correction and restructuring of course content
- The practice of numerical questions based on past exams and more exercises
- For paper 3, guidance will be provided as per the practice of candidates
- An individual capacity, training will be provided
- Overall all or complete syllabus will be covered in the course
- Via-via guidance for BOE
4) Suggested Books
- A. M. Ranjan, Practical Boiler Operation Engineering and Power, PHI Publication (2015)
- Ritesh Gandhi, Boiler Operation Engineer Exam Question and Answer, Notion Press (2017)
- P.K. and D.K. Das, An Introduction to Thermal Power Plant Engineering and Operation: For Power Plant Professionals, Notion Press (2018)
Job Opportunities for BOE Certified Engineer
5) Contact for BOE Training
Students and industry professionals can reach us for more online or offline BOE training :
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
What’s app contact:+91- 7774018223
6) Course Feedback for Industrialists
1) Mr. Babasaheb D. Kadam
K.S.K.S.S.K.Ltd Gautamnagar, Kopargaon, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra (India)
B.P.E. Certificate No: 493, Dated January 1994
I would like to express my gratitude towards you for being extremely helpful during the initial days of my 2nd Class Boiler Proficiency Examination in 1994. This was due to your efforts and hard work for me, which resulted in me passing the examination with a Satisfactory Score. The book which you published during those days guided me in many more ways. I hope that many more aspirants would also be lucky enough to be guided & taught by you. It is always grateful for what you have done.
2) Mr. Nilesh Baghal, M-Tech Project Manager
It is my pleasure to introduce my carrier Builder Mr. Dinesh Jadhav sir (Former GM, Universal Starch chemical Allied Ltd., Monachal ) as coach, trainer & mentor for BOE, BEE & carrier consultation in power, project & process Industries. They have vast experience in handling projects related to process Industries from concept to commissioning.
I have worked under Jadhav sir at Universal Starch for the New green Field project of Shivangon Food & pharma. He has a great ability to handle multi-core projects with 1000+ Subordinates working under him. His leadership qualities are such that, he develops his subordinate to handle responsibility independently. He shares his work experience & knowledge with people to grow higher & higher. Under his guidance, many engineers at universal starch have passed BOE & many taking guidance for the future. by shaping my carrier, he has insisted me to take admission for M-tech in project management at COEP, Pune.
Mr. Jadhav sir has a very strong portfolio of technical persons & many persons, fallows him. I am also one person who follows his footprints. I wish him a very successful life in this social work of cochin new students of BOE, BEE & carrier consultation. He is contributing toward strong nation-build.
3) Mr.Jitendra B. Patil, Executive utility (VVF India Ltd)
I would like to express my gratitude to Mr. Dinesh Jadhav sir, for your Guideline in my whole carrier you are my first Professional guide. I have worked under him as a graduate engineers trainee (GET) in 2014. Initially, I had no clear idea about myself and my carrier. Because I am a very common and the average student in my educational life passed BE (mechanical) with Second class.
This is only possible due to his efforts and guideline. I have passed the BOE exam in 2017 held by the Maharashtra board with a good score on the first attempt. Your words are always given new lessons to me they always act like master keys in my professional life.
I have no more words to express my feeling. I am very lucky enough guided & taught by you
Will be always grateful for your blessed to me.