Welcome to CFD Flow Engineering (CFE). Fluid flows have a lot applications in our daily life and nature. All living animals and plants deal with air, water and gases in atmosphere. This website provides online materials in the areas of fluid flows, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), CFD modeling and their application. We are focused to fill a lacuna between academia and industries for some specialized and challenging topics. In academia, students get good theoretical and basic knowledge but lack in physical understanding of subjects, skills and industrial applications. However, industry professionals have practical understanding of their products and services, and industrial kills but lack of advanced topics and recent trends in technology. Many industries conduct webinars to train their employees. Due to limited course work, they cannot get sufficient time to learn new methods and advanced subject knowledge.
To bridge basic concepts of flow engineering and its applications, we have created an online learning platform with relevant articles. Basic concepts and their applications are systematically presented. The content is updated as per feedback of engineering students, subject experts and industry professionals. We have received positive comments or feedback about this website from hundreds students, experts and industry professionals.
The content on this website has been trusted by many top universities in engineering and sciences, researchers and scientists, industry professionals. Thousands of engineers have been benefited from this online learning ports. We also provide CFD online training at an affordable rate.
Role of Fluid Flows and CFD Modeling
Fluid Flows have a variety of applications in our real life, nature and industries. For flow analysis, techniques derived from theory, experiments and CFD modeling have been used to solve problems. Theory is useful for solving simple problems. Experiments can not be carried in all problems of complex flows. Hence, CFD modeling has been used widely in mechanical, aero-space and process industries to design systems whenever complex fluid flow is involved due to presence of heat transfer, with and without reaction or phase interaction. CFD is an interdisciplinary subject. Thus, understanding complex flows, CFD modeling, applications and computational resources are essential.
Unique Features of CFD Flow Engineering
- Updated Contents in advanced topics for flow engineering and CFD Modeling
- Physical understanding of Fluid dynamics, Turbulent Flow, Heat Transfer, Combustion, Multiphase flow and turbo-machinery are presented with industrial applications
- Find latest numerical models available in popular CFD solvers
- Application Complex Flow and Technology
- Useful for B.Tech/M.Tech/PhD students in aerospace, mechanical, chemical, and computer engineering or applied science who want to find job opportunities
- Interview questions for CFD jobs
- Peer viewed articles based on international journal papers in blog post
- Scope modeling approach for development of modern technology in daily life products, automobile, energy sector, aerospace, defense and industrial products