CFD Flow Engineering provide online Internship for B.Tech/M.Tech Students. We will provide CFD training and guidance to small practical problems. We will provide a certificate of completion.
Notes for Internship:
- Literature and guidance will be provided to CFD projects
- The topic and a project framework will be shared after meeting
- Student has to keep one weekly meeting for project discussion
- A progress report either presentation or word file need to be submitted in every 15 days
- Student has to notify one week before leaving or end of their internship
- A certificate of internship will be provided after submission of the final presentation or report of project.
List of Topics of Internships for CFD Modelling
- Flow optimization for ducts in AC and Power Plant
- Aerodynamics of vehicles: Shape optimization for Car, Truck etc.
- Heat Transfer from Heat Exchanger, Furnaces, Boiler etc
- Pollution Modelling and its Controls: NOx /SOx Modelling of power plant
- Multiphase Flow: multi-fluid modelling of bubble column, Slurry flows, CFD Modelling of Cement cyclone
- Multiphase Flow: CFD Modelling of two immiscible fluids (Flushing tank)
- Design of Low NOx industrial burners in thermal Power Plant
- Coal Combustion in Boiler Power Plant
- Combustion Technologies (BS-VI or Euro -VI) in the vehicles
- Modelling of Turbo-machinery -moving zone: Pumps, Fan, Blower, Water Turbine
- Battery Cooling Techniques with AI for Electric Vehicle