1) Software Developer (Contract Basis)
CFD Flow Engineering (CFE) has a vacancy for the following position. A job profile for a WordPress, PHP, and Java developer would typically involve a combination of web development skills and expertise in the mentioned programming languages. Here’s a general job profile description for such a developer:
Job Title: WordPress, PHP, and Java Developer
Job Summary: The WordPress, PHP, and Java Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web applications and websites, with a primary focus on WordPress-based solutions, using PHP and Java programming languages.
- WordPress Development:
- Create, customize, and maintain WordPress themes and plugins.
- Develop and implement WordPress-based websites, ensuring responsiveness and performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to WordPress, including security and performance.
- PHP Development:
- Write server-side PHP code to develop web applications and dynamic websites.
- Work with databases (e.g., MySQL) to handle data storage and retrieval.
- Optimize PHP code for performance and scalability.
- Java Development:
- Develop and maintain Java-based web applications and components.
- Implement and maintain Java server-side solutions.
- Collaborate with the team to integrate Java with other technologies as needed.
- Front-End Development:
- Ensure cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility.
- Optimize front-end code for performance and user experience.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, content creators, and other developers.
- Collaborate with project managers to meet project goals and deadlines.
- Testing and Debugging:
- Conduct testing and debugging of applications to ensure functionality and security.
- Identify and resolve bugs and issues in a timely manner.
- Security and Performance:
- Implement security best practices to protect websites and applications.
- Optimize website performance, including page load times.
- Maintain clear and organized code documentation.
- Document development processes and procedures.
- Stay Updated:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in WordPress, PHP, and Java development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficiency in WordPress, PHP, and Java development.
- Strong verbal and Mathematical Base
- Experience with database management systems, such as MySQL.
- Knowledge of web security best practices.
- Problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) is a plus.
- This job profile can vary depending on the specific needs of the employer.
- Some positions may require a stronger emphasis on WordPress, while others may focus more on PHP and Java development.
- It’s important to tailor the job profile to the specific job requirements and expectations of the employer.
2)Support Engineer for BOE Course (Contract Basis)
Job Description: The Boiler Operator Engineer is responsible for the safe and efficient operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of industrial boilers and related equipment to ensure the reliable supply of steam and hot water in various industrial settings
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
3) CFD Support Engineer (Contract Basis)
- A job profile for a CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Support Engineer typically involves providing technical support and assistance to users of CFD software and tools.
- Here’s a general job profile for a CFD Support Engineer:
- Technical Support:
- Provide technical support to clients or colleagues using CFD software and tools.
- Assist with the setup, execution, and analysis of CFD simulations.
- Software Troubleshooting:
- Identify and troubleshoot issues related to CFD software, including installation, licensing, and usability problems.
- Collaborate with software development teams to report and resolve software bugs.
- User Training:
- Offer training and guidance to CFD software users to help them understand and effectively use the tools.
- Develop and deliver training materials and documentation.
- Simulation Setup and Analysis:
- Assist in setting up CFD simulations, including defining geometry, boundary conditions, and solver parameters.
- Post-process simulation results and provide analysis to address specific engineering problems.
- Consultation and Problem Solving:
- Collaborate with users to understand their specific engineering challenges and develop CFD solutions.
- Help users optimize simulation workflows and make recommendations for improvements.
- Create and maintain documentation for best practices, workflows, and troubleshooting guides for CFD software.
- Keep records of support interactions and resolutions.
- Stay Updated:
- Stay informed about the latest developments in CFD, fluid dynamics, and related engineering fields.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in CFD software tools (e.g., ANSYS Fluent, OpenFOAM, COMSOL, STAR-CCM+, etc.).
- Strong understanding of fluid dynamics, heat transfer, and numerical methods.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for providing support and training.
- Knowledge of CAD software for geometry preparation is a plus.
- Familiarity with programming languages (e.g., Python, MATLAB) for scripting and automation is beneficial.
- Previous experience in a support role or experience with real-world CFD simulations is advantageous.
- CFD Support Engineers are critical in helping users apply CFD simulations to solve complex engineering problems.
- They bridge the gap between software developers and end-users, ensuring that CFD software is used effectively.
- The specific responsibilities and requirements for a CFD Support Engineer may vary depending on the organization and the complexity of CFD simulations.
Note: Interested Candidates can send CV to EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com