Table of Contents
Prevention is Better than Corona Vaccination!
Breathe Clean Air with a Mask
Keep Social Distancing
Disinfect with Sanitizer
Always Drink warm Water
Regularly Check Oxygen Level
Monitor Body Temperature
Do Physical Exercise Regularly
How can COVID-19 -19 affect your lungs?
Air sacs in human lungs are badly affected if corona virus transmission is not prevented in an earlier phase. COVID-19 viruses cause inflammation of smaller air ways close to blood vessel in lungs and air sacks are filed with highly viscous fluid, dead cells or other debris. That results in lower oxygen exchange with blood vessels and patients suffer breathing shortness. To avoid it follow the precautions of corona transmission. Medical Ventilators have been used for COVID-19 patents to save patients.
How can keep your lungs corona free infection
- Wear face mask and follow social distancing rules when you travel outside
- Use steam inhalation at least twice a day to reduce throat related problems
- Drink warm water or hot tea in every 2 hours
- Do daily breathing exercises to improve the immunity of lungs : take air from nose or mouth and hold it and release after few seconds
- Take healthy nutritious diets (all essential vitamins)
- Work-life balance and quality sleep (8-10 hrs)
- Physical exercise helps for better breathing rate and physical fitness
- Tips for Social Distancing to avoid COVID-19 effect
Maintain a social gap between people as distance between yourself and others to avoid corona virus spreading. Someone coughs , sneezes or speaks, the droplets travel through air. To overcome it, a long social distance is essential. Kindly adhere to strict rules of social distancing.
How to follow social distancing?
- Keep a social distance of 6-t feet with your adjacent people
- Wear the face mask while travelling
- Avoid touching with others
- Work in isolation
- Prevent gathering and social functions
- Use online orders and minimize offline shopping
- Use steam inhale or sanitize your hands after returning to home from outside
- Avoid reaching close to children and aged people
Selection of Mask to prevent COVID-19 Transmission
During the pandemic of corona virus period, Face masks are widely recommended as a simple barrier for corona virus transmission rate. By wearing a face mask can reduce the possibility of transmission rate by 90%. Click here: How to select a correct fact mask to reduce corona transmission. There are many face masks available in market. Try to buy a suitable fitted N-95 face mask.
People can consider the following factors to select correct face masks:
- Filtration of air
- Breathing rate
- Droplet transmission rate due to cough and sneezing
- Side leakage
- Comfort level
How can Buy Face Masks?
- Buy reusable N-95 face masks with multiple layers to protect from corona transmission
Can Steam Inhalation reduce the COVID-19 effect?
team inhalation is commonly used as a home remedy for cold and cough which occur in upper respiratory tract infections. Steam helps losing mucus from the nasal passages and inflammation. Steam reduced replication of viruses. However, the steam can not reach to deeply inside the lungs. Hence, steam can not kill coronavirus for infected lungs.
How to use Steam inhalation reduce the COVID-19 effect
- Taking steam inhalation in earlier phase is effective
- Steam helps to thin of mucus
- Try to take daily steams (thrice a day) which prevent entering of corona virus inside the trachea
- Steam inhalation from both mouth and nose, and drinking warm water are effective
How to Use Pulse Oximeter to check Oxygen Level
- This device indicates the oxygen saturation level (%), the pulse rate and the waveform detected by the sensor
- It is connected to the patient finger via the probe
- During use, the monitor calculates regularly and give an immediate reading for both oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
- A healthy (normal) person has normal blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) from 95% to 99%
- For patients with mild respiratory problems, the SpO2 is 88% or 92%
- Supplementary oxygen should be given to the patients if SpO2 levels reduces below 90%
- Check your oxygen level
- Check your pulse rate
How to Buy Affordable Pulse Oximeter and Oxygen Ventilator
- During the coronavirus period, at least one oximeter must be in every home to check daily your oxygen level
- Click on Image to Buy Online (cost around INR 1000)
- Many oxygen concentrators or ventilators are available at a lower cost ( below INR 50,000), which can save the life of patients
- Click on Image to Buy Online
Portable Medical Oxygen Concentrator is suitable For small hospitals for emergency use with the consultation of a medical officer. its capacity is 5 liter
- Click on the Image to Buy Online